Spirit FlyFF Shop

New features live!

Selected item:
(CHANCE) Fashion glasses random box
Chance to get a mask / glasses.
Ultimate Spirit Cloak (M)
Grants you: ATK +15% HP+10% Speed+10% And when combined the set gives you LB+1 PVP & PvE +10%
Premium Bundle
Bundle with useful premiums. Contains 10x victory pride, 10x ginger bread, 10x chocolate & 100x remantis lacotte
Spirit Mystery Box (Pet)
Feeling lucky? This box contains the best pick-up pets in the game, but also some ordinary ones.. Good luck!
Ultimate Spirit Mask (F)
Grants you: ATK +5% DEF+5% And when combined the set gives you LB+1 PVP & PvE +10%
Bellflower (Vendor) 1 Day
Sell your items with style!
Brown Bear (Vendor) 1 Day
Sell your items with style!
Ultimate Spirit Mask (M)
Grants you: ATK +5% DEF+5% And when combined the set gives you LB+1 PVP & PvE +10%
Ultimate Spirit Cloak (F)
Grants you: ATK +15% HP+10% Speed+10% And when combined the set gives you LB+1 PVP & PvE +10%
Yol
Yol
Awesome looks, no stats. Follows you and pick-up all items you want :)
Azir
Azir
Awesome looks, no stats. Follows you and pick-up all items you want :)
Quadeye
Quadeye
Fast And dangerous, but theres more!
Reversed Hippogriff
This boi looks amazing! But don't let it fool you, he can't fly!
Groovy Unicorn
High class unicorn